curl --data "data=$(cat somefile.ext)" https://paste.prashant.me
cat somefile.ext | curl --data-urlencode data@- https://paste.prashant.me
- Create an
alias (Linux | Optional)
echo 'alias sim="curl --data-urlencode data@- https://paste.prashant.me"' >> ~/.bash_aliases && source ~/.bash_aliases
cat somefile.ext | sim
- Prettify (Linux | Optional)
StoredIn responds with JSON formatted data. You can utilize
a package called
jq to prettify the JSON
response. You can pipe the output to
| jq to the commands above.
cat somefile.ext | curl --data-urlencode data@- https://paste.prashant.me | jq
- Accepts POST requests with 'data' as the field. (works with any systems without having to install any special tools).
- No complex system resulting in decent performance for all tasks. Stored as file (no database used).
- Delete link is provided during the creation of the paste.
- Cached heavily by Cloudflare, speed should be decent.
- 2 instances of servers for fast compute.
- No illegal contents.
- File upload is NOT allowed. Raw contents however, is allowed.
- Maximum of 3Mb POST request allowed (content size <= 3Mb).
- All DMCA or illegal contents (if found or reported) will be answered for and deleted, without owner's permission or notification.
- StoredIn is not a service, I (administrator) cannot be held liable for misuse. If found, feel free to get in contact with me.
I will wipe ALL the paste files if I need more storage or make spots for my paste. Please do not expect the paste you store to have infinite retention. For now, I'm allocating around 100GB per server = ~((1024 * 100)Mb/~3Mb limit/paste) = ~34 133.333 33 total paste files per server.
- Sat 19 Jul 2021: Redesigned webpage.
- Fri 04 Jun 2021: Changed default port, now supports 2 different servers - load balanced. Home server included. Allocated 100GB per server.
- Sun 09 Aug 2020: Implemented rate limit of 150 views & 50 creation per 15 minutes.
- Fri 07 Aug 2020: Deployed in a shared server. Disk quota set to 50 GB for now.
- Wed 05 Aug 2020: Purchased domain and started development!
- Github [intern0t]
- IRC@Libera [Scarecr0w]